- Number 1: Nurturing Filipino creativity: Philippine education policies in support of the creative industries
- Number 2: The grand maple dream: Fulfilled, fading, or failed? Filipino women nurses in Manitoba and their struggles against harassment and discrimination
- Number 1: Gender Quota in the boardroom: Are we really better off without it?
- Number 2: The argument for aesthetics: Delighting and engaging stakeholders
- Number 3: Compilation certificate: Concerns, conflicts, and recommendations
- Number 4: Building actionable knowledge for responsible management and sustainable business practice: The role of critical realism
- Number 5: Can you really understand financial statements?
- Number 6: Bringing about fullness of life with care and compassion: Learning from the social enterprise of the Good Shepherd Sisters
- Number 1: Nurturing Wings or Clipping them Off? The Philippine Approach to Female Labor Migration and a Potentially Redeeming Role for the Commission on Human Rights
- Number 2: Proposing a sustainable tourism framework in the Philippines
- Number 3: Growing your business and creating a market for your product
- Number 4: Clues from networked readiness index: business imperatives and challenges
- Number 1: Defining a Filipino heritage brand in the digital age
- Number 2: A humanitarian logistics framework for the Philippines: The case of Typhoon Haiyan
- Number 3: Accounting information systems for mSME survivability
- Number 4: Reconciling commercial and social value propositions of social enterprises
- Number 1: The joy of business with soul: Fast & furious reaction to Pope Francis’ Evangelii Gaudium
- Number 2: Boon or bane: Business and the anti-cybercrime law
- Number 3: Crisis of Care
- Number 4: Creative and collaborative strategies for social enterprises in the Philippines
- Number 5: Cloud computing: Does every cloud have a silver lining?
- Number 6: Getting to Know FReD